Advanced search FAQ Register Login

It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:36 am

 

Postby Enslave » Sat May 27, 2017 7:31 am

Within two days I can not receive a reply from support. The next question is I can not order Raspberry pi 3 model B more than 9pcs (But I need a lot more). There was DHL delivery option and now I cant see it for Belarus country. Please contact me as soon as possible. I want work with you.
Last time I ordered all was fine. I received an order
Regards.

Enslave
n00b

Posts: 2

Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 7:26 am

Postby Enslave » Mon May 29, 2017 6:57 am

5 days cant get answer...Support doesnt work?

Enslave
n00b

Posts: 2

Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 7:26 am

Postby Dave » Tue May 30, 2017 9:07 am

Enslave wrote:5 days cant get answer...Support doesnt work?


Hi, I'm sorry for the late reply. It's been a bank holiday here and so minimal staff.

I will take a look and let you know

Dave
ModMyPi

User avatar

Posts: 2078

Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:36 am

Forum Administrator & Technical Support

Postby Dave » Tue May 30, 2017 9:08 am

Looks like the DHL shipping option has already been enabled for Belarus, you are now able to place an order :)

Dave
ModMyPi

User avatar

Posts: 2078

Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:36 am

Forum Administrator & Technical Support

Postby BMS Doug » Tue May 30, 2017 12:54 pm

Dave wrote:Looks like the DHL shipping option has already been enabled for Belarus, you are now able to place an order :)


The Question was: can he place an order for more than nine units as he wants to place a much larger order?
Enslave wrote:The next question is I can not order Raspberry pi 3 model B more than 9pcs (But I need a lot more).


Is there a maximum order value for Belarus or is it that you don't have enough in stock (if so could you give an estimated restock date)?

BMS Doug
31337

Posts: 273

Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:55 pm

Location: London

Doug.

Volunteer Moderator.

Postby Dave » Tue May 30, 2017 2:02 pm

BMS Doug wrote:
Dave wrote:Looks like the DHL shipping option has already been enabled for Belarus, you are now able to place an order :)


The Question was: can he place an order for more than nine units as he wants to place a much larger order?
Enslave wrote:The next question is I can not order Raspberry pi 3 model B more than 9pcs (But I need a lot more).


Is there a maximum order value for Belarus or is it that you don't have enough in stock (if so could you give an estimated restock date)?


Yeah sorry, Belarus was missed off our DHL shipping group.

Ordering 9 Pi's were able to go standard shipping method, but adding a 10th meant it could only go via DHL (due to order value and insurance), and as Belarus was missing from the DHL shipping group, no shipping methods were shown.

This has now be correct and so 10+ Pis can be ordered :)

Dave
ModMyPi

User avatar

Posts: 2078

Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:36 am

Forum Administrator & Technical Support

Postby BMS Doug » Tue May 30, 2017 3:49 pm

Ah, now I understand.

BMS Doug
31337

Posts: 273

Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:55 pm

Location: London

Doug.

Volunteer Moderator.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Board index

The teamDelete all board cookies • All times are UTC [ DST ]