Advanced search FAQ Register Login

It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:30 am

Postby Capricorn 717*3 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:21 pm

To Brainy Tech's

The best way to purchase a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with noobs for a short course I am proposing to undertake with open learn is the purchase of the supreme or ultimate kit.

My question relates to the keyboard and case for the Raspberry Pi.

The keyboard that receives overwhelming, excellent reviews on your site appears to be the RT – M WK 01V3 which sells for £19.99 it is however not part of either of the above kits, the closest being offered is the Riitek RT T5K18. Is the RT- M WK 01V3 interchangeable with these kits.

Both the above kits indicate that the Pi Bow cases are available for selection but there are a number of different colours &/or types; Ninja, Rainbow, Coupe, Ninja Coupe, Tangerine, Tangerine Coupe, Candy, and Coupe candy. Please indicate if my interpretation is correct and which colours/ types are available for inclusion in the kits.

Capricorn 717*3
n00b

Postby Dave » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:47 am

Capricorn 717*3 wrote:To Brainy Tech's

The best way to purchase a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with noobs for a short course I am proposing to undertake with open learn is the purchase of the supreme or ultimate kit.

My question relates to the keyboard and case for the Raspberry Pi.

The keyboard that receives overwhelming, excellent reviews on your site appears to be the RT – M WK 01V3 which sells for £19.99 it is however not part of either of the above kits, the closest being offered is the Riitek RT T5K18. Is the RT- M WK 01V3 interchangeable with these kits.

Both the above kits indicate that the Pi Bow cases are available for selection but there are a number of different colours &/or types; Ninja, Rainbow, Coupe, Ninja Coupe, Tangerine, Tangerine Coupe, Candy, and Coupe candy. Please indicate if my interpretation is correct and which colours/ types are available for inclusion in the kits.

The Rii RT-MWK01V3 Ultra Mini Wireless Mouse & Keyboard is listed as "Wireless - Ultra-Mini Mouse & Keyboard Pad (+£10.50)" in the kits.

Regarding the PiBow cases, the three "Ninja, Rainbow, Coupe" cases are full sized cases just in different colours. The "Coupé" cases are like a half size case, in different colours

Full Size Case - https://www.modmypi.com/raspberry-pi/ca ... el-b-plus/

Coupé Half Size Case - https://www.modmypi.com/raspberry-pi/ca ... lus-and-2/

Dave
ModMyPi

Forum Administrator & Technical Support