The OS still works fine. SSH to device works and no noticable problems are visible. "Just" no HDMI output all of a sudden (without any changes/updates/etc).
What I have tried:
- Analog video out --> (still) works.
- I've checked the cable (with another Pi) --> works fine on same TV.
- Tried using another HDMI --> no difference.
- I've changed to another power supply --> no difference.
- I've used another OS (SD card with clean Raspbian Squeeze that works fine on another Pi) --> no difference.
- Even tried adding /boot/config.txt options suggested on https://elinux.org/R-Pi_Troubleshooting ... VI_monitor (like hdmi_safe=1, config_hdmi_boost=4, hdmi_force_hotplug=1) --> no difference.
Order ID: #195384
Please suggest how we shall proceed with this faulty device.