Rii keyboards are usually very reliable, but due to the large quantity we ship, we do get the odd unit that *derps*. Luckily, this can usually be fixed by undertaking a master reset.
Rii keyboard Master reset:
1. Make sure the Rii keyboard is fully charged (preferably overnight)
2. Make sure that the Rii keyboard is OFF
3. Press and hold F1 on the keyboard
4. Whilst F1 is still being pressed, turn the keyboard ON
5. Release F1 after you have turned the keyboard on.
6. Plug the USB dongle into a device (PC/Pi) and ensure that the device (PC/Pi) is ON.
7. The Yellow LED will flash for 3 - 5s, then turn off.
8. The Blue LED should then stay on to illustrate a successful pair operation.
9. If the first time fails, please try again from 1 - 8..
Need some help with your shiny new breakout board, or something not working right? Let us help you here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1