PI Flightaware not receiving any data

Need some help with your shiny new breakout board, or something not working right? Let us help you here!
sam888
n00b

PI Flightaware not receiving any data

Post by sam888 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:44 pm

After getting First PI aware kit, the power supply got burned,
After I received the power supply and after installing it, the FlightAware module only work less than 1min then lose signal (connected directly) and also I tested it with laptop same.
I contacted FlightAware support they informed me that my FlightAware is damaged now and I need to contact you for a replacement as the module is faulty .

Please advice and if you need a copy of the communication or have some technical solution they missed ;)

Order 238832

Dave
ModMyPi

Re: PI Flightaware not receiving any data

Post by Dave » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:45 am

sam888 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:44 pm
After getting First PI aware kit, the power supply got burned,
After I received the power supply and after installing it, the FlightAware module only work less than 1min then lose signal (connected directly) and also I tested it with laptop same.
I contacted FlightAware support they informed me that my FlightAware is damaged now and I need to contact you for a replacement as the module is faulty .

Please advice and if you need a copy of the communication or have some technical solution they missed ;)

Order 238832
I'm really sorry about that. I will have our sales team contact you to arrange a return for replacement.
Forum Administrator & Technical Support